- To carry out the inspections at specified stages of construction as per the approved quality control plan.
- Carry out inspections using suitable and precise methods.
- To ensure that the construction confirm to the contractual documents, quality system instructions, fabrication /erection procedures, drawings, standards, codes and specifications prescribed for the project.
- To prepare inspection records as per requirement
- To ensure inspection by third party and customer/customer rep as applicable for the given project.
- Apart from formal inspection stages, maintain surveillance to ensure that wrong practices are not followed and drawings and codes are strictly adhered to.
- Advise the production department on technical issues regarding fabrication/erection sequence and corrective measures to be taken when required.
- Maintain daily inspection status in field inspection dairy.
- Monitor and maintain all back up reports.
- Keep watch on welding process, electrodes, display board at site on WPS, welding parameters, welder numbers and qualification records.
- Thorough scrutiny of all NDT requests/reports.
- Co-ordinate with external inspection/certification agencies.
Top Courses in Engineering Design
Oilandgasclub.com is an international oil and gas (online & offline) conference technical training org from India. Oilandgasclub.com 3000+ professionals trained 150,000 hours of classes delivered 500+ expert trainers available and 3600+ respondents 30+ countries 80+ team. Blogs about technical tips at this blog. Contact or more about customized technical training from this page
70+ courses 7 venues 5 categories
OILANDGASCLUB.COM HAS PUBLISHED 150+ ARTICLES IN THIS BLOG Subscribe