18-19th August’2017, The Grand Hotel, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi (India)
Welcome you all to AIM & INM
Asset Integrity Management (AIM) and Advanced Inspection & Nondestructive Testing are vital in managing Industrial assets effectively to gain maximum value, profitability and returns while ensuring smooth operation of the plant without any failures, leaks, accident’s, unplanned shut downs, maintaining Integrity, Safety & Reliability of the Assets
The understanding of Asset Management (AM) incorporates Design, Maintenance, Inspection, Process, Operations and Management concepts, since all these disciplines impact the integrity of infrastructure and equipment. The concepts of AIM (i.e. design, technical and operation integrity) is moving along with the approaches to Operational Excellence, Corrosion Control & Monitoring, Advanced Inspection & NDT techniques, Risk Based Inspection & Maintenance, Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), and Maintenance Planning of static process equipment, rotating equipment, mitigating the challenges caused by human factors, effective project management strategies and etc.
Around the globe, asset owners are facing major challenges to maintain aging assets and to ensure their reliability. Therefore, Advanced Inspection & Nondestructive Testing plays an essential role to ensure reliable operation and to meet the increasing world energy & growth demands.
To attain these major challenges, two concurrent events are planned to conduct on “Asset Integrity Management(AIM 2017)” and “Inspection, NDT & Monitoring Techniques (INM 2017)” on 18-19 August in Hotel Grand, New Delhi, India. The AIM 2017& INM 2017 are the only Technical Conference in India, designed to address the main challenges in asset management and to help you effectively manage your equipment so that you achieve long term plant reliability, efficiency, safety and profitability. The conference provides an effective platform for Asset Integrity, Inspection & NDE, Corrosion, Operation & Maintenance professionals from all over the world to interact, share and exchange their experiences. We welcome you all to be an integral part of these initiative.
International Conference & Exhibition on AIM 2017 & INM 2017 is the only initiative in India to conduct a technical summit-solely on Asset Integrity Management& Industry oriented Advanced Inspection, NDT & Monitoring Techniques. It will provide an effective platform for the Asset Integrity professionals, Professional from Inspection, NDT, Maintenance, Operation & Corrosion Control across industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products and technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among professionals from various government and private industries.
|Abstract Submission||Full Paper Submission||Presentation Submission||Delegate Registration|
|25th July 2017||5th August 2017||10th August 2017||15th August 2017|
Call for Abstracts
Technical Committee of AIM and INM invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral Presentation or Poster Paper during conference. Authors are requested to submit abstracts not exceeding 300 words and as per the guidelines latest by 12th July 2017.
Please send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Kindly send your nomination/ participation details to: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
|Delegate/Speaker||Rs. 15,000/- (USD 300)|
|Student/ Spouses||Rs. 5,000/- (USD 100)|
Early bird discount – 10% discount applicable, if registered before 30th June 2017
Corporate discount – 10% additional discount if 3 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
15% additional discount if 6 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
Who should attend AIM 2017 and INM 2017?
- Asset Management professionals & Experts
- Inspection & NDT professionals
- Maintenance & Operation Managers
- Process, Design & Reliability Engineers
- Failure Analyst, NDE personnel and Regulatory Authority.
- Corrosion Control, Asset Integrity & HSE Professionals
- Project managers and Technical Safety personnel
- Oil and Gas Production and Processing, Offshore, Onshore, Pipeline
- CGD, LNG and Natural Gas Industry
- Oil Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Chemical and Process Industries
- Power & Energy Industry, Nuclear
- Design & Engineering Companies, Infrastructure Industry
- Inspection & NDE Equipment Manufacturers & Service providers
- Corrosion Management Companies, Corrosion Monitoring & Leak Detection
- Welding & Fabrication Professionals
- Independent Testing Laboratories
- Engineering and Professional Technical Institutes
- R&D organizations
- Modification projects and planning personnel
“AIM” Theme Topics
- Concept of Asset Integrity Management (AIM) – Basic understanding & Philosophy of Asset Integrity Management, AIM System, Policy & Strategy, Importance & Benefits, Integrity Surveillance & Monitoring
- Design, Operational & Maintenance Excellence – Process Optimization & Control, Design Review & Safety, Maintenance & Performance, Preventive Maintenance strategies, Turnaround Planning through value-added methodologies, Life Cycle of the asset,Integrated Maintenance Management, Best practices for life cycle evaluations
- Risk Assessment and its Management – Identification & Assessment of risk, Risk management, risk matrix, risk register & hazard log, cutting edge software, analysis tools and bench marking. Concepts of Risk Based Inspection (RBI),Risk Based Maintenance (RBM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA). Predictive Analysis, Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
- Corrosion Control & Damage Mechanisms – Damage mechanisms, Integrity Operating Windows (IOW), solutions and best-practice strategies, Development of Corrosion Management Plan, Corrosion Control through Material Selection, Cathodic Protection, Coating, Inhibitor etc. Preventive Corrosion Control.
- Mechanical Integrity (RLA, FFS etc), Maintenance & Inspection, Failure Analysis – Life Cycle Management, Remaining Life Analysis (RLA), Life Extension approaches, Engineering Health Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS), Life cycle, Performance measurement / KPI’s, Mechanical integrity program. Current trends & advanced techniques in NDE practices, Implementation of IMS (Inspection Management System)
- AIM Program – Approaches used for Asset Integrity Management, Asset Management Plans, Standards and procedures, Case Study/ Demonstration of a specific Case.Integrated Approach to Process Safety and Asset Integrity, Ensuring Regulatory Compliance and Improving Operating Performance, New Integrity Challenges
- Way Forward – AIM Improvement Plan Assessment of current Asset Management performance (specific aspects), Drawing up an improvement plans to optimize the cost/ benefits. Difficulties, AIM program implementation successes & key learning’s.
Panel & Group Discussions:
Topic 1: Difficulties & limitations of Implementing AIM Program
Topic 2: Best Practices & Guideline for Asset Integrity Management
“INM” Theme Topics
- Advances & Development in different Inspection & NDT techniques and its applications
- Condition monitoring and Residual life assessment (RLA)
- NDE for Corrosion Damage monitoring, Corrosion Monitoring Systems (CMS)
- NDE for in-service inspection
- Remote Inspection techniques, Robotics
- Advanced Ultrasonic, TOFD, Acoustic, Guided Wave, Non-linear Acoustic, Digital Radiography, Phased Array Testing (PAUT), Eddy Current, Laser Testing, Thermal/Infrared Testing etc
- Specific Inspection & NDT techniques for Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petroleum Industry, Petrochemical, Chemical Process Industries
- Advanced Inspection practices for Upstream and Drilling, Offshore Facilities, Deep water / under water Inspection etc
- Energy & Power Industry, Nuclear Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Railways, Defence, Civil engineering & structure etc.
- Inspection of Welding & Fabrication
- Plant Integrity Management, Risk Based Inspection &Asset Integrity
- NDT Technologies for Non-Piggable Pipelines
- Advanced Automation in NDE Investigation, reduction of human factors in NDE reliability
- Under water inspection, inspection of buried structures
- Fitness for Service, Aging Infrastructure, Structural Health & integrity Monitoring, plant life management
- Materials Characterization, NDT for advanced materials (Non-Metallic composites, polymers, ceramics, and biological materials)
- NDT of Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Boiler and Heat Exchanger
- Probability of Detection, Reliability of NDT, Investigation and qualification of NDE reliability
- Robotic Applications, Smart Sensors, Transducers & Probes technology
- Research and development of advanced NDE methods, mathematical models of NDE
- Permanently Installed Monitoring Sensors
- Inspection for Corrosion Under Insulation
- NDT for Under Ground Piping / Road Crossing
- Data Management, Digital and computed radiography
- Codes, Standards and Regulations
- NDT Personnel, Safety & Training Requirement, standardization, certification and accreditation
Panel & Group Discussions:
Topic 1: Automation & Reliability of various NDE techniques
Topic 2: Remote Inspection (covering aspects of remote location, under water, buried structure etc.)
Display of products & services related to Asset Integrity,Inspection, NDT, Corrosion Management, Operation& Maintenance have also been arranged to provide a platform to showcase to the Clients, Responsible persons from the operating plants, decision makers.The organizers will provide a well-furnished modern exhibition facility at the venue which can easily be accessed by the participants. This exhibition will be open to all the delegates, visitors and invitees from industry, research and academic institutions during the conference. Considering the range of coverage and potential of business growth, the proposed exhibition is definitely going to establish a new bench mark.
Stalls & Exhibition Charges
|Stall Options||6 sq. m (3 x 2)||4 sq. m (2×2)||Table Top|
|Benefits at a Glance||60,000/-(USD 1200)||45,000/-(USD 900)||30,000/-(USD 600)|
|Complimentary no of delegates||2||2||1|
|Company Advertisement in Souvenir||1 Page||1 Page||1 Page|
|Logo in Back Stage Banner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display of company logo in Website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Memento will be presented||Yes||Yes||–|
Service tax applicable as extra. 10% discount applicable, if registered before 30th July 2017
Supports & Branding
|Benefits at a Glance||3,00,000/-(USD 6000)||2,00,000/-(USD 4000)||1,20,000/-(USD 2400)|
|Complimentary exhibition booth||8 sq. m(4 X 2)||8 sq. m(4X 2)||6 sq. m(3 X 2)|
|Complimentary no of delegates||8||6||4|
|Special Technical Representation of the Products/ Services (15 min.) of your company||Yes||Yes||–|
|Representative at the Dias (Session Chair/ Panelist)||Yes (Both Days)||Yes||Yes|
|Sharing of Participant Contact List||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|1 Page Advertisement & 1 Page Company Profile in Souvenir||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wide publicity of logo and banner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display of Company logo in conference website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Service tax Applicable as extra.
A Conference Souvenir will content details of participating companies, abstracts (presented during the Seminar) etc. The Conference souvenir will feature advertisements from the industry and is of tremendous publicity & business value. The e-copy of the souvenir is going to be circulated to more than 84,000 related industry contacts. The advertisement material shall preferably be sent in high resolution JPEG. The advertisement charges are as follows:
|Outside Back Cover Page||Rs. 15,000/- (USD 300)|
|Inside Front/ Back Cover Page||Rs. 12,000/- (USD 240)|
|Full Page (Colour)||Rs. 8,000/- (USD 160)|
|Half Page (Colour)||Rs. 5,000/- (USD 100)|
|Dubble Spread Ad (2 page)||Rs. 12,000/- (USD 240)|
Fees mentioned in dollar ($) are applicable for Overseas Companies
For advertisement technical specifications are:
Full page A4 Size – Half Page Size:
7.75 in (w) x 11.25 in (h) – 7.75 in (w) x 5.5 in (h)
If the advertisement is having Bleed Area then 5mm each all sides should be extra.
Advertisement material should be High Resolution 300 dpi. Color Mode-CMYK, Format- PDF, TIFF, JPEG.