Day : 27 – 28 May 2016
Location : In Hotel Grand, New Delhi, India
- Cathodic Protection Summit (CPS 2016) is the first initiative in India to conduct a technical summit solely on Cathodic Protection Technology to increase awareness and knowledge.
- The conference will deliberate on the state-of-the-art Cathodic Protection technology, CP system design, CP survey, maintenance, applications and development
- CPS 2016 will provide an effective platform for corrosion, maintenance & inspection professionals from all over the world from industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products and technologies
- Technical committee of CPS 2016 invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral Presentation or Poster Paper during conference. Authors are requested to submit abstracts not exceeding 300 words and as per the guidelines latest by 1st March 2016.
- The exhibitions shall provide an opportunity to promote a meaningful interaction between industry and research establishments. The organizers will provide a well-furnished modern exhibition facility at the venue which can easily be accessed by the participants.
Top Courses in Engineering Design
Oilandgasclub.com is an international oil and gas (online & offline) conference technical training org from India. Oilandgasclub.com 3000+ professionals trained 150,000 hours of classes delivered 500+ expert trainers available and 3600+ respondents 30+ countries 80+ team. Blogs about technical tips at this blog. Contact or more about customized technical training from this page
70+ courses 7 venues 5 categories
OILANDGASCLUB.COM HAS PUBLISHED 150+ ARTICLES IN THIS BLOG Subscribe