Key Features of Structural Design Training
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Structural Design Training
What is the objective of structural design training?
Structural design course is offering to fresher and experienced (civil, petro, chemical) engineers who's start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners / energy&power sector. Structural design training is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of this course candidate can start their career as piping engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
Structural Design Related Courses
Course Curriculum of Structural Design Training
70 Hours + 180 Days6 Section
- Introduction, Specification, codes & standards1.30
- Meteorological data, Loading data and load combinations0.45
- Foundations, Concrete structural design Building and shelters1.10
- Pipe racks, Draining and underground services1.45
- Paving and joints, Road and airstrip0.30
- Basics of tools GUI (Graphical User Interface)1.10
- Entering / Exit tools design session1.15
- Jumping to drafting modules1.55
- System commands used for modeling / Drafting1.00
Section 2: Equipment13.30
- Basics of tools equipment modeling2.15
- Hierarchy of tools equipment modeling application1.45
- Equipment toolbars0.40
- Creating equipment, sub-equipment & primitive shapes.1.30
- Creating equipment in standard method2.45
- Moving, coping & mirroring commands and methods1.20
- Creating negative extrusion using primitive1.15
- Modifying the negative extrusion2.00
- Basics of tools structural1.10
- Hierarchy of tools structural0.35
- Beams & columns1.00
- Panels & plates1.40
- Wall & floors1.20
- Access, stairs & ladders1.50
- Structural toolbars1.00
- Structural specification1.25
- Hierarchy, toolbar1.55
- Beams & columns positioning2.30
- Splitting beams & columns1.05
- Extend start & end1.00
- Bracing configurations1.45
- Ring, curve2.15
- Hierarchy, toolbar1.30
- Access, stair & ladder positioning1.55
- Stair tower, stair flight1.30
- Ladder, platform2.05
- Handrail, modification1.30
Section 6: Drafting15.00
- Introduction of tools draft module0.55
- Entering / Leaving draft1.00
- Creating a drawing, a sheet and a view1.15
- Defining view contents of a view1.35
- Defining the contents of view2.00
- Defining view contents using id lists0.25
- Changing the picture by changing view attributes0.45
- View size, view scale1.00
- Looking direction, representation rule set reference0.30
- Hatching rule reference1.05
- Change rule set reference0.40
- Hatching rule set reference1.00
- Suppressing view clipping1.00
- Labeling, dimensioning1.20
- 2D Extraction drawing files output0.30
Become a Structural Designer Expert
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from structural design training ?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from structural design training potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do structural design training and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a CV attractive to oil and gas industries.
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Related Tags :#Structural design courses#Structural design courses online#Structural Design training#Structural design course online#Structural design course in Chennai#Structural design course in Mumbai#Structural design course in Noida#Structural design course in Hyderabad#Structural engineering courses