26-27 August 2016, The Grand Hotel, New Delhi
Risk Based Inspection & Maintenance (RBI 2016) is the first initiative in India and one of the few initiative in the world to conduct a technical summit solely on Risk Based Inspection Technology to increase awareness and knowledge to maintain Asset Integrity. Risk based inspection and maintenance methodology helps determine the most economic use of maintenance resources, allowing a company to prioritize and plan inspection based on the potential for failure.
The conference will deliberate on the state-of-the-art Risk Based Inspection Technology, Risk analysis, RBI implementation, Integrity Operating Windows (IOW), Leak Detection & Integrity Monitoring, Inspection & NDE Programs and Practices, Corrosion Management Programs, Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments and various other related topics. RBI 2016 will provide an effective platform for Maintenance, Inspection, Operation & Corrosion professionals across the various industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products and technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among professionals from various government and private industries. This two day event will help understand how RBI can be integrated with your existing inspection procedure for developing sustainable asset management strategies.
Technical Agenda of RBI 2016
A preliminary agenda for the RBI Conference is as follows:
Reliability Risk Assessment and Analysis, Data acquisition and handling for RBI implementation, Specification of risk ranking level and determination of the respective risk acceptance level
- Development and Validation of Risk based Inspection Plans, Opportunities to Improve RBI, Guidelines of various codes like API 580 and API 581, Validation and Extension of Inspection Intervals.
- RBI for New Plants, Integrating RBI into Plant Management Systems on a Global Basis (Storage Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchanger bundles and Pressure Safety Valves etc)
- Risk Management in the Chemical Process Industry, Adopting the Risk Based Strategies for enhancing Reliability
- Survey of Large Losses in the Process Industry, Mechanical Integrity Improvements and Challenges after a major incident.
- Risk Analysis & Integrity Operating Windows (IOW).
- Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
- Current trends & advanced techniques in NDE practices, NDE for in-service inspection, NDE for Corrosion Damage Monitoring
- Inspection & NDE Programs and Practices: applied to Pressure Vessels, Piping, PRVs, Storage Tanks, Heaters, Offshore Topsides Equipment, Subsea Systems, Onshore and Subsea Pipelines, Terminals, and onshore and offshore structures. Specification of the necessary inspection and maintenance tasks.
- Leak Detection & Integrity Monitoring, Equipment Failure Investigations/Equipment Repair
- Risk mitigation techniques as a tool for Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments and Remaining Life Analysis (RLA).
- Plant Hazards and risk mitigation by HAZOP study, Identification of failure/ leaks using advanced NDT techniques for effective RBI, Shutdown and Turnaround optimization using RBI Techniques.
- Various Codes and Standards API, ASME etc
|Session 1:||Inaugural Session (Importance & Necessity of Risk Based Inspectionkey tool for Asset Integrity)|
|Session 2:||Risk Management & Analysis techniques, RBI/ Asset Integrity Softwares, Reliability|
|Session 3:||Optimization of Inspection Plan Based on RBI to maintain Asset Integrity|
|Session 4:||Development of Integrity & Corrosion Management Plan- for assuring Reliability/ Integrity of Assets|
|Session 5:||Implementation of Advanced NDT & Inspection Techniques|
|Session 6:||Aspects of various Maintenance Techniques & Services – plan for Emergency Response & HSE aspects|
|Session 7:||Fitness for Service evaluation for Asset Integrity|
|Session 8:||Way forward- opportunities & challenges for implementation of RBI|
Panel & Group Discussions
- “Risk Based Inspection & Maintenance vis-a-vis conventional inspection and maintenance ideologies and techniques”
- “Barriers to RBI Implementation and suggestions for improvement”
RBI 2016 will provide an effective platform for Maintenance, Inspection, Operation & Corrosion professionals across industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products and technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among professionals from various government and private industries.
Call for Abstracts
RBI 2016 invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral
Presentation or Poster Paper during conference latest by 15th July 2016.
|Delegate||Rs. 20,000/- ($ 400)|
|Author / Speaker||Rs. 15,000/- ($ 300)|
|Govt. Organization/ Educational Institute Delegate||Rs. 15,000/- ($ 300)|
|Student/ Spouses||Rs. 5,000/- ($ 100)
Author delegate fee will be applicable only for the Primary Author.
Service Tax will be applicable as extra.
Early bird discount
10% discount applicable, if registered before 15th July 2016.
Not applicable for Author / Speaker / Govt. Organization / Educational Institute Delegate.
10% additional discount if 3 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
15% additional discount if 6 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
Not applicable for Author / Speaker / Govt. Organization / Educational Institute Delegate
The registration fee can be paid through online account transfer. If you have any query related registration process send your query to:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 8122087919
Request for nominations shall be sent before 20th August 2016.
Awards & Recognition
The technical committee will evaluate all contributory papers (oral & poster presentations) & will present awards in following categories during the valedictory function.
- Best Oral Paper
- Best Poster Paper
- Best Exhibitor
Who should attend?
The Conference is designed for the professionals from background like Inspection, Operation, Maintenance Engineers, Design Engineers, Process Engineers, Corrosion Engineers, Business development and technical marketing persons from:
- Oil & Gas Industry- Refinery, Downstream/ Midstream/Upstream companies
- Petrochemicals, Chemicals/ Fertilisers & Process plants
- Inspection & NDT professionals
- Asset Integrity Management professionals
- RBI & Asset Integrity software companies
- Risk Assessment professionals
- FFS & Failure Analysis professionals
- Health, Safety & Environment companies
- Corrosion consultancy companies
- Operation & Maintenance professionals
- Design & Engineering Consulting Organisations
- Corrosion Monitoring & Leak Detection
- Engineering and Professional Technical Institutes
- Vendors Suppliers of Corrosion Related Products
- R&D Organisations
The program will also be useful for the engineering students who would like to have more insight into the practical aspects of Inspection & NDT & Corrosion Technology.
Display of products & services related to Risk Based Inspection, NDT, Corrosion Management & Maintenance have also been arranged concurrently to provide a platform to showcase your products and services to the
august gathering. Considering the range of coverage and potential of business growth, the proposed exhibition is definitely going to establish a new bench mark.
Stalls & Exhibition Charges
|Stall Options||6 sq. m (3 x 2)||4 sq. m (2 x2)||Table Top|
|Benefits at a Glance||Rs. 1,20,000/-
|Display of Company Logo in Website||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo in Back Stage Banner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advertisement (1 Page) in Souvenir||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Memento will be presented||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Supports & Branding
|Gold Partner||Silver Partner|
|Benefits at a Glance||Rs. 3,00,000/-
|Complimentary Exhibition Booth||6 sq. m. (3 x 2)||4 sq. m. (2 x 2)||4 sq. m. (2 x 2)|
|Technical Representation of the
Products/ Services (15 mins.)
|Representation at the Dice||Yes||Yes||–|
|Advertisement (1 Page) in
|Wide Publicity of Logo & Banner||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Display of Company logo in
|Sharing of list of Participants with
Advertisement in Souvenir
Souvenir with Abstracts (presented during the Seminar), Industry related / relevant articles and advertisements will be published. The Conference souvenir will feature advertisements from the industry and is of tremendous publicity & business value (Circulated to approx.26,000 contacts). For advertisement to be published in souvenir: Size for Full page advertisements is A4 and half page is A5. Advertisement material should be in PDF or EPS format in more than 300 dpi resolutions. Last date for submission: 10th August 2016.
The advertisement charges are as under:
|Outside Back Cover Page||Rs. 18,000/- ($360)|
|Inside Front/ Back Cover Pages||Rs. 15,000/- ($300)|
|Full Page (Colour)||Rs. 9,000/- ($180)|
|Inside Front/ Back Cover Pages||Rs. 6,000/- ($120)|
Venue & Accommodation
The Grand New Delhi
The Grand, a luxury 5 star hotel is ideally located in the heart of NCR which is stone throw away from the best shopping malls and entertainment destinations, perfectly harmonizing city conveniences,diplomatic enclave, proximity to the airport and elite corporate neighborhood, making it the preferred location for hosting corporate
events in New Delhi.