3rd Cathodic Protection Summit – a step towards asset integrity
Date: 21-22 May 2018; Venue: Hotel Holiday Inn, Mumbai
3rd Cathodic Protection Summit (3rd CPS) is the premier initiative in India to conduct a technical summit solely on Cathodic Protection Technology to increase awareness and knowledge. The conference will deliberate on the state-of-the-art Cathodic Protection technology, CP system design, CIPS/ CAT/ DCVG etc CP survey, AC/DC Interference, ECDA, Maintenance, Applications and Development. 3rd CPS will provide an effective platform for Corrosion, Maintenance & Inspection professionals from all over the world from industry, research institutions and academia for exchanging ideas, acquiring knowledge / information regarding existing and upcoming products & technologies. It also provides a unique networking platform in terms of interaction among-st professionals from various government and private industries. Your involvement at this premier event is essential for the success of 3rd CPS.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Technical Committee of CPS invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral Presentation or Poster Paper during conference. Authors are requested to submit abstracts not exceeding 300 words and as per the guidelines.
Please send your abstract to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
DELEGATE REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE
Kindly send your nomination/ participation details to:
|Speaker/Author||Rs. 10,000/- (USD 200)|
|Delegate/Co-author||Rs. 15,000/- (USD 300)|
|Educational Institute||Rs. 8,000/- (USD 160)|
|Student/Spouses||Rs. 4,000/- (USD 80)|
+ 18% GST will be applicable as extra.
10% additional discount if 3 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
15% additional discount if 6 & above nos. of delegates participated from same organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals related to Pipeline, Onshore/ offshore Oil & Gas Production
- Professional from Refineries & Petrochemicals
- Professionals from Fertilizer, Chemical & Process Industry
- Professionals from Power & Energy Industry
- Professional from CGD, LNG & Natural Gas
- CP related Companies, Technicians & Supervisors
- CP Instrument & Products related companies
- Ship & Marine structures
- Corrosion, NDT, Inspection professionals
- Consulting and design Organizations
- Corrosion Monitoring System, Coating etc
- Construction & Infrastructure Companies
- Technical Institutes
- Vendors Suppliers of Corrosion Related Products
- Failure Analyst Expert
- Asset Integrity Professionals
- Design & Engineering Consulting Organizations