Key Features of Piping Design Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Piping Design Course
What is the objective of piping design training?
Piping design course is offering to fresher and experienced (mechanical, petro, chemical) engineers who’s start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners / energy & power sector. Piping design training is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of training candidate can start their career as piping engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
Piping Design Related Courses
Course Curriculum of Piping Design Course
70 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
- The work space2.30
- The session file2.00
- Main toolbar, Permission2.30
- Main menu, File menu3.25
- Edit menu, View menu2.45
- Insert menu, format menu3.30
- Tolls menu, Project1.00
- Smart plant, Tasks menu2.35
- Windows menu, Help menu2.15
- Introduction electrical task1.30
- Cableway routing1.50
- Conduit routing2.10
- Insert transition2.30
- Insert components1.45
- Auto connect2.30
- Place equipment3.15
- Place equipment component2.50
- Place design equipment2.45
- Place design equipment component2.10
- Place shape1.40
- Creating customized shape2.05
- Place muzzle2.20
- Place imported shape from file2.55
- Replace equipment1.00
- Rotate equipment2.00
- Designed solid2.00
Become a Piping Designer Expert
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
He has 15 plus years of various experience of working. Foster wheeler Singapore, PETRONAS Malaysia, corporation of Malaysia (Water Plant). Hands on experience on software such as AutoCAD, Microstation Aveva PDMS, Navisworks, MS-Office, Nozzle Pro etc. Hand on experience in FPSO Topside module and process piping installation work.
Checking and preparation of isometric drawings against master P&ID considering the integrity of the design base on project requirement, material specification, good design philosophy and practice. Preparation of bulk material Take off (MTO) from P&ID’s and Equipment Layouts. Preparation of Conceptual piping layout using Auto-Cad. Piping field weld and shop weld by using Software tools PDMS. Interference checking of piping with other equipments, structures & piping. Pipe Routing, Equipment & Structural Modeling using PDMS & Microstation. Extraction of Piping Layouts & Isometrics using Draft & Iso-draft modules respectively.
He is a Graduated B. Tech Production Engineering from Anna University MIT Campus Chennai.Having 15 plus years Experience in Senior Piping Design Engineer (Engineering organizations of International repute) in various Oil & Gas / Petrochemical /Refinery / Offshore / Water Treatment Plant Design etc.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from piping course?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from piping design course potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do piping design course and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a CV attractive to oil and gas industries.
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Related Tags :#Piping design course#Piping engineering course#Piping design course online#Piping training course#Piping design course in Chennai#Piping design training Chennai#Piping design course in Mumbai#Piping design course in Noida#Piping design course in Hyderabad#Piping design trainingpiping design course in Chennai with placement