- 3+ Practice project
- 3 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is the objective of SSPC certification training?
The objective of this course is to completely train people within the correct ways of inspecting surface preparation and installation of commercial and marine protecting coatings and lining systems on an array of commercial structures and facilities. There are not any conditions to attend the PCI course. However, this course isn't an entry level course. Candidates ought to be ready for an intense and fast week of coaching with evening schoolwork and study so as to hide an intensive quantity of knowledge in five days. PCI meets the necessities of ASTM D 3276 and therefore the united nations agency performance commonplace for protecting coatings and IACS CSR.
Who should attend PCI level 3 - SSPC training?
Coatings project managers, quality managers, inspectors, contractor superior level personnel, coating specification writers or coatings or instrumentation suppliers, coating consultants, or technical service representatives concerned within the steel protecting coatings industry. The program conjointly employs a Disciplinary Action Criteria (DAC) and body procedures establishing rules for: issuing warnings to inspectors; placing inspectors on probation; suspending, revoking, or denying certification of inspectors United Nations agency square measurecited for crucial faults in safety, craft, moral follow, and legal code, that are reported and verified.
What is the duration of PCI level 3 - SSPC training?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Protective Coatings Inspector Program PCI-Level-3||Full time||Half day, 4 Hours( including certification exam )||No|
PCI Related Courses
3 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
Students passing the PCI level 2 exams at 80% or higher and meeting the prerequisites for PCI level 3 certification can take the PCI level 3 certification exams on day 7. A passing grade of 80% or higher on the written PCI level 3 certification exam is required to become an SSPC PCI level 3 certified coating inspector.
The PCI level 3 exam consists of four parts:
There will be three envelopes for candidates to choose from, labeled #1, #2 and #3. Candidates will have three hours to complete the exam.
Each candidate selects an envelope containing three scenario questions. The candidate will choose two questions from the envelope to answer. The scenario questions are all essay questions. Each essay is worth 30 points.
The second part of the exam consists of 10 questions on coating theory requiring short written answers. Each of these questions is worth 1 point.
The third part of the exam consists of 10 questions on industry related standard questions requiring short written answers. Each of these questions is worth 1 point.
The forth part of the exam consists of creating an inspection plan based on a coating specification. This part is worth 20 points.
Become a SSPC (PCI) Expert
Improve your knowledge and skills about protective coating and inspection taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Advantages of SSPC PCI program?
|Education level||Expert & specialist level|
|Course duration||6 Days (Level 1 & 2) in single registration|
7 Days (Level 1, 2, & 3) in single registration
|Course focus||100 % Coating inspection & techniques|
|Practical lab workshop||45 Workshops|
|Number of practical instruments displayed||More than 80 (including latest instruments & standards)|
|Teaching mode ratio (instructor vs. students)||Instructor can teach maximum 10 students in any class|
|Pre-requisite for level 1||Any one can join|
|Pre-requisite for level 2 & 3||Minimum 3 years experience mandatory to minimum quality of certification|
|Recognition||All over the world|
|Certification term (expiry)||4 Years|
|Certification renewal||Done every 4 years document minimum 2000 hours coating inspection experience. Have no detrimental disciplinary actions. This would maintain the SSPC quality of education to all clients|
|Course manual/Book||1 Book (level 1,2 & 3 ) - Full importance over industrial coating inspection perspective and prevailing standards and references|
|Teaching specification writing||Advanced|
|Case studies and synopsis||YES|
|Preparation of inspection & test plan (iTP)||Well described and needed in exams too|
|Reviewing PDS & MSDS||Well described and needed in exams too|
|ASTM recognition||Yes as per ASTM D 3276 complied|
|Third party approval||IACET, ABS, BUREAU VERITAS, RINA, LLOYDS REGISTER & IMO|
|Course flexibility||-Accounts & approve for other formal training|
-Allows for OJT and field experience
SSPC-PCI training program benefits ?
- More intensive theory and practical session (more than 20 workshops).
- Very economical course fees than other service providers. (Coating professional and new aspirants should aware of this high course fees by other certifications having no meaningful values over certain certifications.)
- The onsite coating experienced personnel can only persuade higher levels. Other service providers given tickets / certificates to all inexperienced personnel and spoiled the coating industry hence pre - requisite is still maintained.
- SSPC teaching quality is considered higher standard due to restricted students and instructor's ratio (1 instructor: 10 students only). Other course providers dumping student only for commercial purpose not quality.
- Latest and sophisticated coating instrument being used and practiced in each SSPC PCI program (Courtesy to ELCOMTER / DEFELSKO / FISHER / KEANE-TATOR & KUSHBOO Scientific Instruments, Mumbai....)
- Value for money and pride for world class certification, the ONE & ONLY SSPC-USA.
- All over the world, all companies, clients and operators using standards, specifications, references, coating systems and technical updates from SSPC-USA (95 % usage is being evidenced in this world)
- SSPC-USA is being proven and proving their heritage, education, coating ethics, culture to its participants and asset owners as a FATHER OF COATING INDUSTR.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Tips to select “right” coating training & certification ?
To obtain coating inspection certificate, one should carefully select the “right service provider“ don’t go blindly & without analyzing the prospectus of coating ethics.
Analyze / review the proven coating certification provider for professional usage and benefits.
Because of other service providers long back existence, marketing strategy and other gimmicks that would never value your coating certification.
You should know which coating providers standards / references / coating systems are used by all the clients and operators in the world.
Do you know the service providers standards or reference is used by any clients? at what percentages?
If a reputed / well known / old coating specialist institute is providing their course with economical fees, then still going with other unvalued certificate provider whom are copied their course book with “original author“ is still reasonable or professional ?
Thus, to maintain the coating inspection professionalism maintain dignity and values, please select the one & only coating specialist in the world whom were existence 1950 ?
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata