- 3+ Practice project
- 12 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is the objective of primavera risk analysis training?
Primavera risk analysis integrates directly with project schedules and cost estimates to brisk and clear techniques to model risks and analyze the cost and schedule impacts of mitigating them. By This course you will be aware all the planning methodology and you can change your career to junior planner.
Who should attend primavera risk analysis training?
What is the duration of primavera risk analysis training?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Primavera Risk Analysis Training||Full time||12 Hours||Yes|
|2||Primavera Risk Analysis Training||Online||12 Hours||Yes|
Primavera Risk Analysis Related Courses
12 Hours + 180 Days13 Section
- Concepts of project management0.10
- Objectives of project managing0.20
- Creating EPS and OBS hierarchy0.10
- What is project methodology and project management0.15
- Understanding WBS0.20
- Relationships between activities0.10
- Defining the critical path of the project0.15
- Navigating the main screen0.05
- Menus and tool bars0.10
- Activity table and gantt chart0.15
- Customizing the layout0.10
- Adding new project0.10
- Defining currency and units0.05
- Creating WBS0.05
- Defining calendars0.05
- Creating activities ID and codes0.05
- Inserting activities0.05
- Working in project0.10
- Inserting relationships0.05
- Scheduling the project0.10
- Adding constraints, suspended and resuming dates0.15
- Customizing activity table0.10
- User- defined fields0.10
- Customizing the gantt chart0.15
- Customizing time scale0.20
- Filtering, sorting and grouping activities0.10
- Using global change0.15
- Working in network logic0.20
- Tracking the project schedule0.10
- Creating project baseline(s)0.10
- Updating the project with actual dates and percentage of work0.10
- Comparing baseline schedule to the current one0.15
- Analyzing the comparing results0.10
- Getting reports0.20
- Tabular reports0.10
- Layouts Reports0.15
- The meaning of resources0.10
- Understanding driving recourses and how they affect the project0.10
- Resources and calendars0.05
- Creating resources and roles database0.10
- Cost Accounts0.10
- Assigning resources to activities0.05
- Using resource, cost and budget layouts0.05
- Working with resources0.05
- Cost account0.05
- Sorting, grouping and filtering resources0.05
- Using resource profile and resource table0.05
- Leveling resources0.05
- Tracking the project resources0.10
- Updating baseline(s)0.15
- Updating the project with actual resources0.05
- Comparing baseline cost to the current0.10
- Performance control0.15
- Planned cost0.05
- Earned cost0.10
- Actual cost0.05
- Cost and schedule variance0.10
- Project issues and thresholds0.10
- Adding issues0.05
- Assign tracking layouts to issues0.10
- Using issue navigator0.10
- Monitoring thresholds0.05
- Risk managing0.05
- Adding risks0.05
- Calculating exposure value0.05
- Calculating risk impact0.05
- Getting reports0.05
- Resources reports0.05
- Cost reports0.05
- Budget reports0.05
- Custom reports0.05
- Some advanced features0.05
- No of audience0.05
- Up to 5 persons0.05
Become a Primavera Risk Analysis Expert
Improve your primavera risk analysis project knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
- Schedule setup suitable for project and research
- Schedule preparation and maintenance
- Schedule check service and efficiency analysis
- Generate reports and tracking project for completion
- Project schedule preparation training and advisory services
- Project risk analysis and guidance
- Risk analysis training using PRA tool
- Client service for principal employer
- Corporate training and development
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who is the trainer of this course?
A.Devananth, who has immense knowledge in planning projects and good experience in handling risk methodology during project phases in India and Abroad.
Who will benefits from this course?
- Business analysts
- End users
- Functional implementer
- Project manager
- Project planner and engineer
- Course topics
- Basic schedule and cost risk analysis theory
- Risk methodology
- Schedule review
- Using three-point estimates for activities
- Running a quantitative risk analysis
- Understanding results (histograms, tornado charts)
- Understanding project drivers (duration sensitivity, criticality)
- Introduction to the risk register
- Probabilistic branching
- Risk register (risk events)
- Response planning-cost/benefit analysis
- Course is available in class room training and online interactive mode
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Features and outputs from primavera risk analysis (Using PERT)
Determining contingency and risk response plans synopsis. The Schedule Check report such as risk histograms, tornados, and scatter plots, that enable users to easily identify risk drivers. Produce both qualitative and quantitative models of positive and negative risk events (threats and opportunities) and their associated response plans (such as mitigation)
Using distribution graph determine confidence levels, P schedules, and schedule and cost contingency on pre mitigation and post mitigation scenario in different confidence levels with regard to finish dates, costs and float. Using tornodo graph to identify risk drivers and pinpoint the task or risk event that’s preventing their schedules from performing as expected. Using Scatter Graph to determine the combined probability of achieving given budgets and completion dates as well as to perform what-if analyses. Using distribution analyzer to get report of deterministic finish date of three time duration for end date of project in any probabilistic intervals i.e., P70-P90
Probabilistic cash flow also determined in require P levels generated
- Develop S curves
- Monthly report
- EVM report
- Perform schedule efficiency analysis
- Corrective action and slip analysis
- Any other report intended for client requirement for report project progress
Chennai and Kerala