- 3+ Practice project
- 32 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is PMP® certification exam?
PMP stands for project management professional certification exam. PMP®, is one of the most respected and globally recognized certification is offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The PMP® certification demonstrate that the candidate have the skill, education and experience to successfully manage a project of any field.
Eligibility criteria for PMP® certification
For bachelor degree holder or equivalent
- Three years or 36 months+ of unique non-overlapping project management experience.
- The applicant should have 4500 hours of project management experience.
- The applicant should have 35 contact hours certificate of project management education. Many candidates call it as 35 PDUs too.
For non bachelor/diploma holders
- Five years or 60 months+ of unique non-overlapping project management experience.
- The applicant should have 7500 hours of project management experience.
- The applicant should have 35 contact hours of project management education certificate. Many candidates call it as 35 PDUs too.
- Understand the processes of project management.
- Learn about the project phases, project life cycle, project stakeholders, key general management skills and the social-economic-environmental influences.
- Learn about the key project management processes of scope, time and cost.
- Learn about facilitating processes of quality, human resources, communication, risk, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Learn about project integration management.
- Learn how to use the PMBOK® guide to prepare for the examination.
- Get guidelines on filling up the PMP® application form.
- Ascertain their level of readiness for taking the PMP® examination.
Highlights of course delivery
Our faculty has usually garnered ratings of 4.7/5.0 and above, especially for the faculty as well as the content of the trainings we would like to highlight the following with regards to the same.
- The contact workshop is a mix of instructor lead and FREE self-paced learning by www.oilandgasclub.com, designed as per the PMBOK® fifth edition of Project Management Institute.
- Each section has definitions, examples, exercises, memory joggers and case studies to facilitate the learning and application of the contents.
- The PMP training program will highlight case studies etc.
- Subsequent to the presentation and sample application as per the requirements of each chapter, a quiz on the topic covered is administered.
- The training is followed by a mock test having more than 100 questions to check the understanding of the participants.
PMP Related Courses
Become a PMP Expert
Improve your knowledge and skills as a project manager by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and elearning. Enroll today.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Advantages of PMI-certifications
According to PMI – Advantages of PMI certifications
- When you earn a PMI certification, you show peers, supervisors and clients your commitment to profession, PMI’s code of ethics and your ability to perform the function of a project management practitioner to certain level.
- PMI certification recognizes your knowledge, skills and abilities. PMI serves as an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level.
- PMI certifications reflect achievement. Our certifications show that you have demonstrated excellence in the field by meeting standard requirements established by global project management practitioners.
- PMI certifications can lead to greater earnings. Many certification holders experience salary increases because of their certification status.
- PMI certifications can lead to career opportunities and advancement. Our family of certifications identifies you as a practitioner who has demonstrated competency in project management processes or in knowledge and experience in specialty areas of practice based on industry standards.
- PMI certifications prepare you for greater job responsibilities. Our certifications indicate your willingness to invest in professional development. This provides certification holders an awareness of changing processes and terminology in the field.
- PMI certifications improve skills and knowledge. Preparation for a PMI certification requires study and review of current project management processes. Earning a certification highlights your knowledge and competence & proficiency in your practice.
- PMI certifications build self-confidence. With a PMI certification, you define yourself beyond a job title while gaining a sense of personal satisfaction.
- PMI certifications allow for greater recognition from peers. PMI certification holders gain increased recognition from their peers for taking the extra step in professional development.
- PMI certifications enhance the profession. PMI’s certification program promotes practitioners and supports ongoing professional development.
Elearning + Online