Key Features Piping Stress Analysis Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Piping Stress Analysis Course
What is the objective of piping stress analysis training?
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Piping Stress Analysis Course||Online||45 days||Yes|
Piping Stress Related Courses
Course Curriculum Piping Stress Analysis Course
70 Hours + 180 Days5 Section
- Need for stress analysis (as per code).5.30
- Consequences of over-stress.3.00
- Physical quantities and units used in pipe stress analysis.6.30
- Longitudinal, circumferential and radial stresses.3.15
- Principal axes and principal stresses.3.45
- Failure theory 1: Maximum principal stress failure theory3.00
- Failure theory 2: Maximum shear stress failure theory (Tresca)3.30
- Definition of design pressure and design temperature.2.10
- Basis for allowable stress.3.35
- Allowable stresses at “hot” and “cold” conditions, that is, Sh and Sc.3.25
- Code tables for allowable stresses2.40
- Pipe wall thickness calculations1.20
- Reinforcement pad calculations1.50
- Primary and secondary loads.1.55
- Self – limiting and non-self – limiting characteristics of loads.1.30
- Sustained and occasional loads.2.30
- Static and dynamic loads.1.05
- Bending stresses in pipes.1.00
- Longitudinal stress and torsional stress.1.45
- Code criteria for design.2.15
- Thermal expansion / contraction of materials1.30
- Stresses due to thermal expansion / contraction.2.55
- Thermal fatigue and cyclic stress reduction factor.1.30
- Design criteria for thermal stresses:2.05
- Stress Intensification Factors (SIFs)1.30
- Allowable stress range for thermal expansion3.30
- Calculation of expansion stress range2.30
Become a Piping Stress Engineer Expert
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Piping Stress Analysis Course
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who are the trainers of this course ?
Our trainer has over 14 years of experience in fertilizer, power, pharmaceutical and oil and gas. He has through knowledge of piping & hanger support code & standards (e.g) ASME B 31.1, MSS SP s, ASTM, IS etc. Knowledge of seismic acceleration calculation, bid evaluation for spring hangers / rigid hangers, review of vendor drawings, etc.
Previously he has done B.E (Mechanical). He is also lead consultant.
What is piping stress analysis & why is piping stress analysis needed ?
Thus the process of determining, associating&analyzing the factors discussed is called stress analysis and this can be achieved by general layout design, rule of thumb, homographs, charts&various related software.
For different industries&service requirements like power industry&power piping, process industry&process piping, pipelines, there exists simplified practical methodology of implementing knowledge which assists in achieving acceptable reliability; in the form of governing codes like ASME, AS-ME, SAME, ACME, ASSUME, ASHE, ASME, B31.3, B31.1, B31.4, etc.
Thus with the proper blend of knowledge, codes and tools the requirements to meet the very objectives of piping design is must.
How engineering students benefit from this course ?
Students can do piping stress analysis course and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual can be tailor- made to university projects on request upon completion they can have a CV attractive to power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, energy, hydrocarbon industry.
Who will benefits from this course ?
- Experienced professional who are working in other engineering industry wish to pursue a career in power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, energy, hydrocarbon industry.
- Job seekers who like to work in power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, energy, hydrocarbon industry.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their service in power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, energy, hydrocarbon industry.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, energy, hydrocarbon industry.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Training Location Piping Stress Analysis Course
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata