Key Features Piping Lead Engineering Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Piping Lead Engineering Course
What is the objective of piping lead engineering training?
Piping lead engineering course is designed for piping lead specialist involved in the definition and specification of piping system using the relevant software. Piping lead engineering is the important role of leading a project since initiating, planning, executing, coordinating, controlling, monitoring, reporting and successfully closing, within, budget, schedule and with higher quality of deliverable. The purpose of this class it to raise the level of confidence in those who are currently in a piping and piping design role or want to become engineering role and those who are about to become a piping Lead engineer.
Who should attend this course?
The people who have worked experience of around 8-10 years as a piping designer or 6 – 8 years of piping engineer position.
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Piping Lead Engineering Course||Full time||42 days||Yes|
|2||Piping Lead Engineering Course||Online||42 days||Yes|
Piping Lead Engineering Related Courses
Course Curriculum Piping Lead Engineering Course
70 Hours + 180 Days4 Section
- Project life cycle1.30
- Piping life cycle2.45
- Estimation of man-hours for bid / proposal / feed / detail engineering stages2.00
- Estimating the software and various license requirement1.00
- Man-power planning2.30
- Preparing the organization chart2.05
- Project execution plan2.15
- Project quality plan2.55
- Deliverable list2.00
- Scheduling with various milestones along with need list to cover-up the liquidated damages2.15
- Design guideline1.45
- Various specifications0.40
- Project standards1.00
- Plot plan2.45
- Equipment layout1.20
- Key plans1.15
- Managing the material takeoff at various stages2.00
- Work breakdown structure2.00
- 3D model breakdown structure2.10
- 3D model project setup2.35
- Design review / model review procedures3.00
- Firm a team / allocation & distribution of work1.40
- Preparation of monitoring tools1.20
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the project
and as well as performance of the individual2.50
- Interacting with other disciplines2.00
- Coordinating with project manager / project engineer1.25
- Piping component request / data inconsistency check /2.55
- To-do list / clash resolving / finalizing of various templates/2.30
- Extracting the drawings and reports in 3D environment.2.30
- Reporting to higher authority3.05
- Statistic for profit and lose4.15
- Communication skill3.45
Become a Piping Lead Engineer Expert Piping Lead Engineering Course
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Piping Lead Engineering Course
Why piping lead engineering course needed ?
The purpose of this class it to raise the level of confidence in those who are currently in leadership role and those who are about to become a leader. In doing this, it is not the intention to dictate the only way to do something but to expose the student to the issues that are important and present on all projects as well as offering ways to handle these issues.
What is piping lead engineering?
Is the important role of leading a project since initiating, planning, executing, coordinating, controlling, monitoring, reporting and successfully closing, within, budget, schedule and with higher quality of deliverable.
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who are the trainers of this course?
Our trainer yogesh has over 28 years of experience in piping lead position fertilizer, power, pharmaceutical and oil and gas. He having through knowledge of layout & piping - plot plan & equipment layout development -work breakdown structure - key plan - piping study layout isometric - drawing of fabrication - single line drawings (main and secondary steel structure) with indication of concentrated and/or distributed forces and moments - 3D model software set up- 3D model review at 30%, 60 % and 90 % - critical line list - piping standard support drawing - stress analysis - special support drawing - stress analysis - special support drawings - technical specification for spring hangars and expansion bellows - material requisition for spring hangers and expansion bellows - check of vendor drawings for spring hangars and expansion bellows material - mechanical calculation for piping material specification - piping material specification - piping material requisition for valves and piping components - technical bid evaluation for valves and piping components - final material take off summary - painting & insulation summary - work requisition for mechanical erection works FEED etc.
Previously, he has done B.E (Mechanical). He is also lead consultant.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Training Location Piping Lead Engineering Course
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata