- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is the objective of piping engineering?
Piping engineering training program is offering to fresher and experienced (mechanical, petro, chemical) engineers who's start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners/ energy & power sector.
Piping engineering is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of training candidate can start their career as piping engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend piping engineering?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity: YES|
What is the duration of piping engineering?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|3||Piping Engineering Course||Online||45 days||Yes|
|4||Piping Engineering Course||Distance||90 days||Yes|
70 Hours + 180 Days8 Section
- Onshore & offshore piping3.45
- Flow of activities and their control2.40
- Input documents & deliverable2.15
- Carbon steel2.15
- Alloy steel1.25
- Stainless steel2.30
- Non ferrous materials2.35
- Introduction to pipe1.25
- Various piping components1.35
- Pipe thickness calculation1.10
- Manufacturing method1.40
- Testing as per respective codes1.50
- Purpose of piping material class3.30
- Type of valves and their functions2.25
- Part list of valves their materials1.45
- End connection1.15
- Testing of valves1.35
- Valve data sheet1.15
- Commonly used specialty items and their functions2.20
- Data sheet3.05
- Material requisition2.00
- Technical queries1.40
- Technical bid evaluation2.30
Become a Piping Engineer Expert
Improve your piping engineering knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from this course?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from piping engineering course potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do piping engineering training and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a cv attractive to oil and gas industries.
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata