Key Features Piping Engineering Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Piping Engineering Course
What is the objective of piping engineering training?
Process piping engineering course ASMEB31.3 is offering to fresher and experienced (mechanical, petro, chemical) engineers who's start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners/ energy & power sector. Process piping engineering training ASMEB31.3 is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of training candidate can start their career as piping engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Piping Engineering Course||Full time||45 days||Yes|
|2||Piping Engineering Course||Weekends||60 days||Yes|
|3||Piping Engineering Course||Online||60 days||Yes|
|4||Piping Engineering Course||Distance||90 days||Yes|
Piping Engineering Related Courses
Course Curriculum Piping Engineering Course
70 Hours + 180 Days6 Section
- Overview of pipe drafting and design1.30
- Steel pipe0.45
- Pipe fitting1.10
- Flange basics1.45
- Mechanical equipment1.10
- Flow diagram and instrumentation1.15
- Codes and specification1.55
- Equipment layout1.00
Section 2: Equipment13.30
- Basics of tools equipment modeling,2.15
- Creating equipment1.45
- Primitive shapes1.30
- Creating equipment in standard method2.45
- Nozzle placing, Moving1.20
- Copying & mirroring commands and methods1.15
- Placing equipment in a 3D-Plant2.00
Section 3: Pipe work10.00
- Basics of tools pipe work modeling1.10
- Hierarchy of tools piping modeling application0.35
- Piping toolbars, Pipe work components1.00
- Pipe specifications1.40
- Pipe branch creation heads1.20
- Adding components in the branches & components1.50
- Branch routing1.00
- Moving / Modifying pipe & components1.25
Section 4: ISO Draft12.00
- Introduction of tools draft module1.55
- Entering / Leaving draft1.30
- Creating a drawing, a sheet and a view1.00
- Defining the contents of a view1.05
- Defining view contents using id lists1.00
- Changing the picture by changing view attributes1.45
- View size, View scale1.15
- Looking direction1.00
- Representation rule set reference1.30
Section 5: CAD8.30
- Introduction of tools iso draft module1.30
- Entering / leaving iso draft,Iso draft menu1.55
- Generating isometric view1.30
- Creating auto draft list2.05
- 2D Extraction output1.30
Section 6: Drafting15.00
Become a Process Piping Designer Expert Piping Engineering Course
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Piping Engineering Course
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from this course?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from piping engineering course potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do piping engineering training and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a cv attractive to oil and gas industries.
Training Location Piping Engineering Course
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Related Tags :#Piping engineering course#Online piping engineering course#Piping engineering training#Piping engineering training courses#Piping engineering course online#Piping engineering course in Chennai#Piping engineering course in Noida#Piping engineering course in Mumbai#Process design engineering