Key Features Pipesim Training
- 3+ Practice project
- 30 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Pipesim Training
What is the objective of PIPESIM training?
The PIPESIM simulator offers the industry’s most comprehensive steady-state flow assurance workflows for front-end system design and production operations. The flow assurance capabilities of the simulator enable engineers to ensure safe and effective fluid transport—from sizing of facilities, pipelines, and lift systems, to ensuring effective liquids and solids management, to well and pipeline integrity. In addition, where dynamic analysis is needed to add further insight, the PIPESIM-to-OLGA converter tool enables rapid conversion of models. Shared heat transfer, multiphase flow, and fluid behavior methodologies ensure data quality and consistency between the steady-state and transient analysis.
Who should attend PIPESIM training?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of PIPESIM training?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||PIPESIM Training||Full time||22 days||Yes|
|2||PIPESIM Training||Online||22 days||Yes|
|3||PIPESIM Training||Weekends||40 days||Yes|
Pipesim Related Courses
Course Curriculum Pipesim Training
30 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
- PIPESIM overview2.30
- Understand how to navigate the PIPESIM user interface2.00
- Network model building1.30
- Understand how to troubleshoot and debottleneck network models3.00
- Model sources representing wellhead or manifold production3.00
- Construct a compositional fluid model2.45
- Hydrate screening3.00
- Pipeline sizing2.15
- Model pipeline and facilities2.40
- Perform nodal analysis1.35
- Predict gas hydrate formation2.00
- Predict erosion and corrosion2.25
- Estimate the required slug catcher size2.20
Become a PIPESIM Expert
Improve your PIPESIM software knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Pipesim Training
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Training Location Pipesim Training
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata