Key Features PIPENET Training
- 3+ Practice project
- 30 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course PIPENET Training
What is the objective of PIPENET training?
PIPENET spray/sprinkler module is excellent for hydraulic analysis of firewater systems in compliance with NFPA13, NFPA15 and NFPA16 rules. This addresses the hydraulic analysis requirements of virtually all national and international standards. Ideal for the design of systems used in critical applications such as offshore platforms, FPSO’s, petrochemical plants, power plants, refineries, ships, and airport hangers.
What is the duration of PIPENET training?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||PIPENET Training||Full time||22 days||Yes|
|2||PIPENET Training||Online||22 days||Yes|
|3||PIPENET Training||Weekends||40 days||Yes|
Who should attend PIPENET training?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
Pipenet Related Courses
Course Curriculum PIPENET Training
30 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
Applications of PIPENET spray/sprinkler module:
- Deluge systems1.30
- Firewater ringmain systems1.20
- Sprinkler systems1.30
- Foam solution systems1.00
- Foam concentrate systems1.40
- Spray mist systems1.00
The PIPENET module covers
- Input – isometric or orthogonal schematic input, tabular input including copy and paste from spreadsheets2.20
- Underlay – import of drawings for use as underlays for schematic drawings1.45
- Output – easy, readable output as tables, or display of data and results on the schematic2.00
- Choice of calculation modes – hydraulically most remote nozzle, inlet pressure/flowrate2.40
- Orifice plates – diameter to be calculated or specified1.15
- Multiple pump scenarios1.45
- Multiple fire scenarios1.35
- Block/break of pipes to simulate closed valves and burst pipes0.20
- Pumps – sizing of pumps or user-defined vendor’s pump curves1.25
- Pipe schedules – built-in and user-defined pipe schedules2.00
- Lined pipes, multiple pipe schedules in one system1.00
- Overboard dump and minimum flow valves0.40
- User defined libraries of pipe schedules, nozzles2.00
- Deluge valves and linings1.15
Become a PIPENET Expert
Improve your PIPENET software knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS PIPENET Training
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Training Location PIPENET Training
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata