Key Features OLGA Training
- 3+ Practice project
- 30 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course OLGA Training
What is the objective of OLGA training?
The OLGA dynamic multiphase flow simulator models time-dependent behaviors, or transient flow, to maximize production potential. Transient modeling is an essential component for feasibility studies and field development design. Dynamic simulation is essential in deepwater and is used extensively in both offshore and onshore developments to investigate transient behavior in pipelines and wellbores.
Transient simulation with the OLGA simulator provides an added dimension to steady-state analyses by predicting system dynamics such as time-varying changes in flow rates, fluid compositions, temperature, solids deposition and operational changes.
From wellbore dynamics for any well completion to pipeline systems with all types of process equipment, the OLGA simulator provides an accurate prediction of key operational conditions involving transient flow.
Who should attend OLGA training?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of OLGA training?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||OLGA Training||Full time||22 days||Yes|
|2||OLGA Training||Online||22 days||Yes|
|3||OLGA Training||Weekends||40 days||Yes|
OLGA Related Courses
Course Curriculum OLGA Training
30 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
- Introduction to the flow assurance concept2.30
- Introduction to multiphase production hydraulics and thermal issues3.00
- Introduction to OLGA GUI2.30
- Fluid handling in OLGA3.20
- Fluids and compositional tracking with OLGA and a leading fluid modelling package3.40
- Modeling a pipeline using the pipeline editor4.00
- Simulation of terrain slugging mitigation3.00
- Simulation of hydrodynamic slugging and usage of OLGA slug tracking2.35
- Simulation of liquid accumulation in gas condensate pipeline2.25
- Evaluation of hydrate formation risk and inhibition3.00
Become a OLGA Expert
Improve your OLGA software knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS OLGA Training
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Training Location OLGA Training
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata