Key Features Instrumentation Design Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Instrumentation Design Course
What is the objective of instrumentation design training?
Instrumentation design course is offering to fresher and experienced (instrumentation, petro, chemical) engineers who’s start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners / energy & power sector. Instrumentation design training is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of training candidate can start their career as instrumentation design engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility : Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Instrumentation Design Course||Full time||45 days||Yes|
|2||Instrumentation Design Course||Weekends||60 days||Yes|
|3||Instrumentation Design Course||Online||60 days||Yes|
|4||Instrumentation Design Course||Distance||90 days||Yes|
Instrumentation Design Related Courses
Course Curriculum Instrumentation Design Course
70 Hours + 180 Days6 Section
- Process control system (PCS)1.30
- Fire and gas detector (F&G)0.45
- Emergency shutdown system (ESS)1.15
- Local control room (LCR)1.45
- Safety instrument system (SIS)0.30
- Equipment, cable tray fittings1.05
- Tray support, trench1.15
- 2d extraction1.55
- Instrument design deliverable1.00
- Equipment modeling, Basics of tools equipment modeling2.15
- Hierarchy of tools equipment modeling application1.45
- Equipment toolbars0.40
- Creating equipment in standard method1.30
- Moving, coping & mirroring commands and methods2.45
- Placing equipment in a 3d – plant1.20
- Modifying equipment & shapes1.15
- Distant measurementCreating list, DB listing2.00
- Purpose of installation drawing4.30
- Placing equipment in the exact position2.30
- Creating extrusions and negative primitives3.00
- Hierarchy of tools cable tray modeling application1.55
- Basics of tools cable tray modeling1.30
- Cable tray specification2.30
- Cable tray heads & tails positioning1.05
- Creating cable tray branches & fittings1.00
- Adding, positioning and setting orientation of components1.45
- Branch routing, distance measurement1.15
- Moving / modifying cable trays & components1.00
Section 5: Drafting15.00
- Introduction of tools draft module0.55
- Entering / leaving draft1.00
- Creating a drawing1.15
- A sheet and a view1.35
- Drafting view contents using id lists2.00
- Changing the picture by changing view attributes0.25
- View size0.45
- view scale1.00
- Looking direction0.30
- Representation rule set reference1.05
- Hatching rule set reference0.40
- Suppressing view clipping1.00
- 2D Extraction drawing file output0.30
Section 6: CAD8.30
- Preparation of hookup drawing1.30
- Preparation of wiring terminal drawing1.55
- Extraction of instrument location layout1.30
- Extraction of cable tray layout1.05
- Installation drawing1.30
- Materials take off1.00
Become a Instrument Designer Expert Instrumentation Design Course
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Instrumentation Design Course
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from instrumentation course?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from instrumentation design course potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do instrumentation design course and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a cv attractive to oil and gas industries.
Training Location Instrumentation Design Course
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Related Tags :#Instrumentation design course#Instrumentation courses#Instrumentation training#Instrumentation training courses#Instrumentation design course in Chennai#Instrumentation design course in Mumbai#Instrumentation design course in Noida#Instrumentation design course in Hyderabad#Instrumentation design course online