- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of Instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is the objective of fire fighting system course?
Fire fighting course is a fast-paced program in designed all significant topics corresponding to the plumbing. Fire fighting course yield designing and installation of water hammer arresters, sizing of hot and cold water storage tanks, selection and installation of types of extinguishers as per defined areas, head and flow calculations and selection for fire pumps, and plumbing codes and standards.
Who should attend fire suppression system course?
What is the duration of fire suppression system course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Fire Fighting Systems Training||Full time||15 - 25 days||Yes|
|2||Fire Fighting Systems Training||Online||15 - 25 days||Yes|
Fire Fighting System Related Courses
70 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
Firefighting systems course outline
- Introduction of firefighting and definitions3.00
- Types of pumps and their theory of operation3.00
- Pump room components (valves, fitting, control …..)2.30
- Calculating fire tank capacity2.00
- Tank details3.00
- Sprinklers systems types (wet, dry, preaction & deluge ) and usage application3.30
- Water systems design concepts2.00
- Hydraulic calculation using software programs3.00
- Selection firefighting pumps3.00
Including with firefighting systems course
- All firefighting code & catalogues2.15
- Firefighting projects with consultant specs3.40
- Presentation in firefighting water system3.00
- Presentation in firefighting gas system3.20
- Several firefighting projects3.00
- Software needed in firefighting design3.15
- Different consideration in selecting firefighting pump (electric, jockey and diesel pump)4.30
- Sprinklers distribution methods4.00
- Pratical work on several firefighting projects3.30
- Different types of gas system and usage application4.35
- Gas system design consideration (FM200, co2, foam system)4.25
- Portable extinguishers selections and distributions2.00
- Stand pipe classifications and distribution2.00
Become a MEP Engineer Expert
Improve your knowledge and skills about fire fightning system taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who is the trainer of this course?
The trainer is a mechanical engineer and has ten years working experience with various industries. Our trainer have industrial knowledge in plumbing and fire fighting system.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Career opportunities of this course?
- Commercial buildings wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
- Airports wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
- Shopping malls wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
- Hospitals, office complex wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
- Residential buildings wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
- Project & construction wants plumbing and fire fighting system training
Chennai and Kerala