Key Features Electrical Design Course
- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
About Course Electrical Design Course
What is the objective of electrical design training?
Electrical design course is offering to fresher and experienced (electrical, petro, chemical) engineers who's start their career as designer (or) piping project engineers in oil, gas, chemical, petro chemical / refiners/ energy & power sector. Electrical design training is job oriented EPC training program. After completion of training candidate can start their career as electrical design engineer, project engineer, drafting engineer, (or) piping design engineer.
Who should attend this course?
|Eligibility:Diploma/B.Tech in Engineering||Placement Opportunity : YES|
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Electrical Design Course||Full time||45 days||Yes|
|2||Electrical Design Course||Weekends||60 days||Yes|
|3||Electrical Design Course||Online||60 days||Yes|
|4||Electrical Design Course||Distance||90 days||Yes|
Electrical Design Related Courses
Course Curriculum Electrical Design Course
70 Hours + 180 Days4 Section
- Introduction, Specification, codes & standards1.30
- Meteorological data2.00
- Loading data and load combinations0.55
- Concrete structural design2.00
- Building and shelters, Pipe racks1.15
- Draining and underground services1.30
- Paving and joints2.05
- Road and airstrip0.45
- Basics of tools GUI (Graphical User Interface)1.00
- Entering / Exit tools design session1.00
- Jumping to drafting modules2.55
- System commands used for modeling / Drafting2.00
- Basics of tools structural2.15
- Hierarchy of tools structural2.45
- Beams & columns3.40
- Panels & plates1.30
- Wall & floors2.45
- Access, stairs & ladders1.20
- Structural toolbars1.15
- structural specification2.00
- Tray routing2.35
- Conduit routing2.25
Section 4: Drafting23.00
- Introduction of tools draft module1.30
- Entering / Leaving draft1.00
- Creating a drawing, a sheet and a view2.30
- Defining view contents of a view1.00
- Defining the contents of view1.00
- Defining view contents using id lists0.45
- Changing the picture by changing view attributes2.15
- View size, view scale2.00
- Looking direction1.45
- Representation rule set reference2.05
- Hatching rule reference0.55
- Change rule set reference2.15
- Hatching rule set reference1.00
- Suppressing view clipping0.35
- Labeling, dimensioning1.25
- 2D Extraction drawing files output1.00
Become a Electrical Designer Expert Electrical Design Course
Improve your designing knowledge and skills taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
FAQS Electrical Design Course
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Career opportunities ?
Oil and gas sector
Food and beverage
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
How engineering students benefit from electrical course?
Students who wish to pursue higher educational having strong oil and gas industry can also benefit from electrical design course potential to get part time jobs in these industries while they study abroad and helps to achieve financial assistance and finally get into jobs on a full time profile with in oil and gas industries.
Students can do electrical design training and virtual project parallel to their university studies virtual project can be tailor-made to university project on request upon completion they can have a cv attractive to oil and gas industries.
Training Location Electrical Design Course
Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad and Kolkata
Related Tags :#Electrical design course#Electrical engineering course#Electrical design courses
#Electrical design training#Electrical design course in Chennai#Electrical design course in Mumbai#Electrical design course in Noida#Electrical design course in Hyderabad#Electrical design course online