- 3+ Practice project
- 70 Hours of Instructor led training
- 700+ Interview questions & tips
- 15+ Years experienced industry expert trainers
- 20+ Sub topic
- Industry expert mentoring support
What is the objective of electrical course?
Who should attend this course?
What is the duration of this course?
|S.No.||Course Name||Mode||Duration||Project (live)|
|1||Electrical MEP Training||Full time||15 - 25 days||Yes|
|2||Electrical MEP Training||Online||15 - 25 days||Yes|
Electrical Related Courses
70 Hours + 180 Days3 Section
Electrical course outline
- Lighting system3.20
- Identify different types of lighting system and types of lamps3.15
- How to calculate lux by dialux programming and manual calculations2.30
- Participations in AutoCAD program to make all work in panel engineering to executed in site2.45
- Socket system3.30
- Panel board and panel schedule3.30
- Cables and circuit breaker2.30
- Short circuit calculation3.40
Including with electical course
- All electric codes & catalogues5.30
- Several electric project4.20
- Softwares needed in electric design5.40
- Light current system4.30
- Fire alarm4.30
- Telephone system4.00
- Data system3.30
- Sound system4.35
- Electric load estimation for air conditioning4.00
Become a MEP Engineer Expert
Improve your knowledge and skills about electrical (MEP) taught by our industry experts. You can get a world class training and best practical session from oilandgasclub in both online and direct mode. Enroll today.
Why choose oilandgasclub.com?
- You can upgrade your skills through certain events conducted by us.
- 100 % focused on the industry based program.
- Designed for both fresh engineers and working professionals to attain growth in oil and energy industry.
- Get access to industry experts for technical advice and more.
- Guided by the industry's renowned professional with unprecedented knowledge of the oil and energy industry.
- Getting trouble shooting support during work time.
- Providing all training material and technical drawing, documents and case study materials.
- You can visit any time our technical support club on ad hoc basis in some case this is chargeable.
- You can attend technical discussion forums free of cost.
- Interactive, interesting and motivational training sessions.
- Free updates on technical increments as newsletter in oil and gas sector.
- Attend industry events, organized by us and our partners.
- Expert and experienced faculty from the industry. (5-10 Year Exp.)
What infrastructure do I need to attend online session ?
Internet speed: preferable 512 KBPS
The courses are internet-based and can be accessed directly from your desk. Some courses are enriched with audio so you will also need an enable sound-card and a headset or speakers, in order to fully benefit from the course. For full technical skills requirements.
Please allow an average of 3to5 hours of online learning in total or weekend full-time. This can be broken down into shorter segments, at your own convenience. Your log-in will be valid for approximately 110days, during which time you may access the online course as many times as you wish.
Online course benefits ?
Delegate can work through each of our online module at their own pace and at times convenient for them, in order to enhance their technical skills, there is no test or exam at the end of course, but the interactive exercises and self analysis tests allow you to monitor your own progress as you work through the content.
Who will benefits from oilandgasclub.com?
- Experienced professionals who are working in other engineering industry and wish to pursue a career in petrochemical, oil and gas industries.
- Job seekers who like to work in oil and gas industries.
- Freelancers who wish to expand their skills and expand their of service oil and gas industries.
- Teaching professionals who work in educational service and wish to change their career towards oil and gas industries.
Are these trainings live or do I attend a pre-recorded video ?
All these training are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussion at any point during the class.
Who is the trainer of this course?
The trainer is an electrical engineer and has ten years working experience with various industries. Our trainer have industrial knowledge in electrical engineering for building service and HVAC engineering.
Can I cancel my enrollment ? Do I get a refund ?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment at any time as long as reasonable advance is given to oil and gas club. We provide a complete refund after deduction the administration fee. To more, please go through our refund policy.
Career opportunities of this course?
- Oil & gas demand electrical design training
- Off shore industry require electrical design training
- Refinery demands electrical design course
- Industrial plants needs electrical design training
- Energy sector demands electrical design course
- EPC industry needs electrical design course
- Project & construction needs electrical design training
Chennai and Kerala